1) Calculate square footage of your ceiling/wall area to be covered - Lets say that your room is a rectangular room. Measure 2 sides, the shorter side and the longer side and multiply those 2 numbers. Example: This could be 13 and 16 so you would multiply 13x16=208 Square feet.
2) Enter your ceiling/wall area in square feet - In the calculator below, click on the 0 and type in your area in square feet from step 1, in our example that would be 208, your number will most likely be different. Click on Calculate, minimum number of Faux leather tiles will appear.
3) Add 15 % Overage - We highly recommend you add 15% to your minimum number of panels needed, this allows for waste factor, mistakes and will give you some tiles for the "just in case" moment. ( On your home/office calculator enter the minimum number of tiles needed, press +,15 % and your total number should appear.) From our example in step #1 we would use 208 in the calculator above and gotten 121 tiles if we add 15% to that, we get 139 total with 15%.
4) Order Your Faux Tin Ceiling Panels
- Faux Leather Tiles (drywall, plywood, stucco, popcorn etc.)
Please write to us via the form below or call 1-866-297-0380 if you have any questions or concerns.