Decorative Ceiling Tiles knows it takes time and commitment to properly complete a home improvement project. We believe in helping our customers get the results they want without the hassle of guesswork. Our crown molding inside-corner blocks are designed to smoothly join and complement our do-it-yourself crown molding strips. These stylish blocks can also be used to create crown molding outside-corner blocks perfect for transitioning your molding around corners for a seamless, professional look. Combine two crown molding inside-corner blocks to create a center corner block that adds an amazing finishing touch to your beautiful new ceiling.
Corner blocks are easily painted with any water-based paint and glued together with painter’s caulk. They are available in five sizes ranging from mini to giant, so there is sure to be one to fit any of our do-it-yourself crown moldings. Crown molding corner blocks are a great way to connect your moldings in inside corners, outside corners, and anywhere in between.
On this page:
- Available sizes
- How to create an outside corner and center block
- Which block is right for my crown molding?
- Mini - mounting width: 1.5" - mounting heigth: 4" - total height: 5 1/4"
- Small - mounting width: 2 1/2" - mounting heigth: 8" - total height: 10 1/4"
- Medium - mounting width: 3 1/2" - mounting heigth: 8" - total height: 11 1/4"
- Large - mounting width: 4 1/2" - mounting heigth: 9" - total height: 13"
- Giant - mounting width: 6" - mounting heigth: 11" - total height: 17"
How to create an outside corner and center block
Which block will fit my crown molding?
- Small Size Fits: CC 351, CC 352, CC 353, CC 354, CC 355, CC 356, CC 451, CC 452, CC 453, CC 454, CC 455, CC 456
- Medium Size Fits: CC 551, CC 552, CC 553, CC 554, CC 555, CC 556