From plain to beautiful in hours.
Decorative Ceiling Tiles is proud to offer the largest selection of decorative ceiling tiles, including faux tin ceiling tiles, glue up, commercial, drop ceiling tiles and anything else you need to conveniently and stylishly decorate your ceiling. We also carry backsplashes, crown molding and accessories. These tiles are also used for photography backdrops at weddings and events or anywhere else you need a nice looking accent wall.
How it works?
Affiliates get a set commission for every sale that is made through their site. All you have to do is place a text link or banner on your site and when a customer clicks through and makes a purchase, you get a commission. We offer free tracking tools, notification of specials/sales, coupon codes and more for our affiliates.
Our commission rate is 10%-20% with a never ending cookie duration! That means you get a commission on any purchase a customer makes once they’ve clicked on your affiliate link! The cookie will track that customer and credit you the sale! It's that simple.
We take care of the tracking portion through our third party online networks Shareasale. The networks track sales, earnings, commissions and gives affiliates access to our banners, text links and datafeed. We also have created several unique tools that allows our affiliates to better monetize their traffic such as BounceLinks. Contact us at email@example.com for more details and a full list of our available tools.
The decorativeceilingtiles.net affiliate program is managed by the professional affiliate marketing agency AffiliateManager.com. As an industry leader and 2017 AvantLink Agency of the Year Award (two years in a row) - we are here to help! We eat, sleep, and breathe affiliate marketing, so please do not hesitate to ask us any questions you feel will assist you in making money with us. The most likely outcome would be that we have heard the question before and can provide you with the best answer and/or solution to move forward and start receiving checks immediately.
Why wait? Join now and start earning money right away through a partnership with us. The sign up process is very quick and easy and can be completed here:
Our current partners enjoy our website that was designed for converting traffic and high AOVs. One of our largest sales was for $150,000+ in faux tin ceiling tiles. One of our PPC partners has at least one sale each week for $1,000 and others can drive up to $10,000 a day. With adware resistance, managers that are here to help and a company dedicated to this channel, we are excited to have you as a partner.
To join our program on ShareASale, click here
Banners and CreativesBelow you will find a small sample of the widgets and banners that are available for our partners. Once you have been approved into the program, you can access them by logging in to ShareASale, clicking “Get links” then searching for Decorative Ceiling Tiles. Next, scroll downward until you see Decorative Ceiling Tiles and once again, select “Get links.” You now will be able to access our entire database of creatives.
Tips and TricksWhether your niche is home improvement, real estate, interior design, touching up or improving on antique or plain furniture, hardware sites, or even photography, you will find many opportunities to promote Decorative Ceiling Tiles. Here are a few tips and tricks that you can use to get started promoting the best ceiling tiles and home improvement affiliate program online!
- By Niche
- Home Improvement/Decorating Blogs and Websites
- Real Estate Sites
- Furniture Restoration
- Hardware Sites
- Photography Sites
- PPC Terms
- You can place product links in your articles off of keywords that pre-sell the products. One other option is to have us create a widget with the specific products you mention in your posts.
- You can create a storefront and link to it from the articles already on your site.
- By Niche
- Home Improvement/Remodeling Sites
- You can create ceiling tile installation tutorials. If you need some help with these, check our installation “How-Tos” section.
- Article Ideas:
- 5 ways you can give your kitchen a new look without hiring a contractor.
- 10 easy solutions to cover a cracked or water damaged ceiling.
- The advantages of and disadvantages of Styrofoam, faux tin and metal ceiling tiles.
- Real Estate Sites
- Article ideas:
- 5 quick ways to make your house look great before showing it.
- 5 ways to accent a wall or bring life to a room without spending a ton.
- 10 simple ways to refurbish a room yourself before putting your house on the market.
- 5 DIY remodeling tips you can use to increase the value of your home.
- Furniture restoration
- Article ideas:
- 3 materials to cover damaged finishes and surfaces.
- 5 ways to make a piece of furniture match any room in your house.
- 3 materials other than paint and finish to protect furniture surfaces.
- Hardware Sites
- Article ideas:
- 3 great products you won’t find at your local hardware store.
- 5 easy remodeling projects for beginners.
- The top 5 tools you need to redo a ceiling.
- Photography Sites
- You can add a widget featuring our best-selling photography back drops on the bottom or side of your website. (Backdrops are included in our datafeed if you need a storefront or grid).
- When you write an article and mention one of our products by name, you can insert a deep link by using ShareASale’s custom link tool.
- PPC Terms PPC: We allow and encourage promoting Decorative Ceiling Tiles with PPC. However, trademark bidding and extension bidding, are now allowed. For example, bidding on DecorativeCeilingTiles as one word or decorativeceilingtiles.net coupons, is prohibited. We also do not allow direct linking from ads to the Merchant’s websites. You will need to build a landing page and cannot claim that you are us or steal our design.
- To help you get started, we have compiled a list of positive terms below:
- Faux tin ceiling tiles
- Styrofoam ceiling tiles
- Tin ceiling tiles
- Ceiling tiles cheap
- Tin drop in ceiling tiles
- Glue up ceiling tiles
- Restaurant ceiling tiles
- Wholesale ceiling tiles
- Black Styrofoam ceiling tiles
- White PVC ceiling tiles
- Copper ceiling tiles
- Faux tin cornices
- Cheap backsplashes
- Negative terms you must add include:
How can I join the Affiliate Program?
To sign up, click here and you will be brought to the ShareASale page.
Who should I ask for help?
You can email our Affiliate manager at ryan (at) adamriemer (dot) me.
How frequently will I get payed?
Each month you earn the minimum commission threshold you will receive a payment from ShareASale. Other questions about payment should be sent to shareasale (at) shareasale (dot) com.
How can I access widgets, banners, links, etc….?
You can get to our creatives by following these steps:
- Sign into ShareASale
- Go to the top navigation menu and click “Links”
- Click “Get A Link/Banner”
- Search for Decorative Ceiling Tiles
- Scroll down until you find Decorative Ceiling Tiles
- Click “Get Links”
- If you scroll down you can alternate between widgets, links, banners, and more
- Click “Get HTML”
- Paste the HTML code wherever you want the creative!
I am already a Decorative Ceiling Tiles customer; can I still join?
Yes. No one can serve as a better partner to Decorative Ceiling Tiles than our own customers. We are excited for you to join us!
This feedback is from our affiliates that cared enough to post on Affiliate Summit Forum.
"Unique vertical, honest, responsive, converts, low reversals, big cookie,willing to reinvest now for future rewards.
can make the "big sale" now and then (I got 2 for over $900 in commissions together in back to back days in Feb.)"
"We love working with DCT - big orders, great conversion rate, owner tracks and bonuses phone orders, products have wide appeal and reach!"
"I've been in affiliate marketing for ten years and I have to say that the Decorative Ceiling Tiles affiliate program is in the top 5 that I have ever worked with. It is run fairly, and Milan is the most honest merchant I have ever worked with. If you are tired of spending time trying to promote products and building sites for nothing, take a good look at this program. The products sell themselves. Commissions are good and I've never seen a reversal. If your goal is to tell people about great products that they can use, and earn money when they do, this is a program not to pass up!"
I am proud to say that we are a gold member of PMA, Performance Marketing Association. We have joined to support affiliates on issues like Nexus Tax etc.
beautiful and easy ceiling upgrade
Posted by Becky on 25th May 2012
Shipping was fast, the ceiling tiles arrived in perfect condition. I installed them myself with a crayon, scissors, and two cans of spray paint. I used the spray paint to cover the existing tracking to match my new tiles. The tiles popped right in over the existing ones.(I left the old ugly white ones in for two reasons. 1- I don't have to discard and 2- The old ones were insulated so they weighed down the new ones). i used scissors to cut the tile along the walls and cupboards, I used a crayon to trace the old tile onto the new one so no measuring was necessary. I wish we would have done this years ago!! What a difference, I love it!
Very, very nice product
Posted by Unknown on 1st Dec 2011
I'm using these in my 600 square foot "Man Cave". I had a Martha Stewart metallic paint color-matched to the tiles, spray painted the grid pieces flat black, and then painted over that to make the grid match as well as I could. Then I put up the grid, touched-up a few scrapes and installed the tiles. Looks really nice.
I am very happy with the product and had no problems putting them up or cutting them for the border. They support themselves very well.
Unbeleivable how something so inexpensive makes a huge statement in any room!
Posted by Delighted on 11th Jan 2012
I have an Office which went under renovations and we neede to keep the ceiling accessable, since there is plumbing pipes above on the next level. We couldn't drywall. The only other choice was ceiling tiles. Yuk, that is somthing you put in a Basement, until I seen these beautiful Tiles. I can't tell you how Happy I was when they were installed. It looks like a ceiling you had custom made. If I could use this product in another room I won't hesitate!