Steps to Install 3D wall panels
- Before you are going to install the tiles, Clean and free of loose paint on the surface.
- Plan ahead the layout of the panels on the wall.
- Using a level you may draw the panels on the wall before installing them.
- Apply glue on wall and panel (Instant Grab #310 is recommended)
- First install the full panels, do all the cutting at the end.
- Prime panels.
- Use the sandable drywall compound to fill the gaps between panels and sand them smooth (use fine sandpaper - 220 and up and do not apply too much pressure on the panels once sanding)
- Apply coat of primer over the joints and paint the panels .
TOOLS AND MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THE PROJECT
- Measuring tape
- Utility knife (with new blade)
- Small tray for adhesive and foam roller
- Glue (Instant Grab #310)
- Chalk line
- Drywall compound /putty knife
- Level / Carpenter's square
- Sandpaper (number 220 and up)
Ceiling / Wall Tile Project Estimator
Shop for 3D Wall Panels