Metal Crown Molding (Tin Cornice)
What Is Metal Crown Molding?
Metal crown molding, also known as cornice, is made from aluminum, copper, or tin. This specific type of crown molding is ideal for people looking for a high-end and elegant look in elaborate spaces, like a banquet hall, church, or dining space.
How to Install Metal Crown Molding
Tin metal crown molding installation is easy and comes in pre-cut sections between 24” and 48” long and 2” to 16” wide.
You will need a hammer and nails for this job. We recommend cone head nails, which come in every type of finish to match your molding. You will also need to pick up some oil-based paint, as the modeling comes unfinished and will need to be treated.
Use our molding project estimator to determine how much product you need. Add 15% more product to the estimated measurements to account for waste.
Once you have the right amount of molding and have it in your possession, you can get to work installing it in your home.
This molding is fairly lightweight and easy to work with, so the job shouldn’t take very long and won't require much assistance, if any.
Benefits of Metal Crown Molding
Metal crown molding can be used in many spaces to give your home or office a modern and luxurious style. It matches most home appliances and metal ceiling tiles for a unified and gorgeous look. There are other benefits, too.
- Easy to install
- Easy to paint and can be personalized to your color preference
- Comes in a massive selection of prints, patterns, and textures
- Lasts a very long time
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Versatile looks and applications
- Affordable compared to other metal crown molding options
There are many reasons you should consider purchasing one of our amazing tin cornice options. Whether you are updating a room indoors or a space outdoors, these crown moldings are ideal for any project you have going on.
Types of Metal Crown Molding to Choose From
Because it is so easy to stamp different designs into metal molding, the options are almost endless when choosing the best crown molding for your room.
At Decorative Ceiling Tiles, you can choose from five popular and beautiful styles that come with a variety of designs and can be made custom to any color of your choice. These designs include:
Some of the available colors are:
- Aged Solid Copper
- Antique Brass
- Antique Espresso
- Antique Gold
- Antique Onyx
- Gold Nugget
- French Blue
- Distressed Sage
- Dove Gray
- Eggshell White
- Enchanted Sand
- Antique Olive
- Antique French Blue
- Espresso Gold
- Fire Engine Red
- Green Marble
- Gun Metal
- Antique Sage
While we offer many more colors than listed above, custom coloring will require extra time for production and delivery. You can also choose to paint the product yourself.
Why Choose Decorative Ceiling Tiles for Your Metal Crown Molding Needs?
You will find that the products sold on DecorativeCeilingTiles.net are some of the best options available on the market today. Here are the benefits of ordering from Decorative Ceiling Tiles:
- Products use high-quality materials by manufacturing companies who produce fantastic pieces that look amazing in anyone’s home
- Sold at an affordable and fair price compared to many competitors
- Offers fast shipping and priority shipping options
- Products are made in the USA
- Easy to clean and maintain
- We provide all the information you need to get the job done right
You cannot return metal crown molding after purchase. We recommend you purchase a sample pack of the product before making any final decisions.
At Decorative Ceiling Tiles, we work hard to pick products ideal for the everyday DIY’ers to save you time and money completing an upgrade to your home without paying for a professional to come in.
We offer step-by-step guides and videos to walk you through the installation process from start to finish, making your upgrade easier than ever.
What You Can Do With Metal Crown Molding
There are many great ways to use metal crown molding to improve the ambiance of any space. Here are a few things you can do yourself with our tin cornice crown molding:
- Accentuate your fireplace – Try purchasing a Victorian-style design in a polished copper or burnt mahogany and use it to accentuate your fireplace.
- Golden accents – Pick a modern metal crown molding pattern painted with an antique gold finish and pair it against bright white walls for a fresh and beautiful look.
- Make your bedroom a gorgeous getaway – Consider investing in a Roman cornice crown molding, colored with a dark antique sage and paired up against white walls with dark walnut-stained furniture.
Tin cornice molding is one of the best ways to upgrade a room or even an entire home without breaking the bank.
This molding, along with our other crown molding material options (styrofoam, polyurethane, and hand painted crown molding) is an ideal way to increase the value of your home. You can also use it to cover cracks and damage to your walls or ceiling and improve the overall feel of any room.
Adding this product to your home will give you bragging rights whenever you have friends or family over.
If you want an easy way to improve the look of your home or business, inside or out, you can rely on the quality metal crown molding options available on our website. Each product is crafted by experts and affordable for most budgets.