Decorative wall panels are stylish adhesive accessories made to enhance the aesthetic of your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room, or any other space. They are some of the most stunning products out there for aspiring interior decorators, designers, and homeowners — but their beauty really lies in their simplicity.
This simple but elegant form is adaptable to all kinds of rooms, homes, and spaces. They’re easy to install, customizable, and well worth their price.
We hope to shine some light on these exciting new products and enhance your understanding of how they work, why they’re so popular, and what kinds of wall panels would work best in your home.
Advantages of Installing Seamless Wall Panels In Your Home
There are many, many advantages to installing seamless wall panels as decorative options in your home. Here are just a few.
- They’re a lot cleaner than tile or other decorative wall options. Seamless wall panels are easy to install and clean, long-lasting, and very difficult to get dirty. Wall panels do not get moldy the way that some tile decor does. They’re really easy to care for.
- They add a subtle look to any wall space for any aesthetic. Wall panels may have a simple design but each is stunning and adaptable for any room and any decor. Their universality makes them a good fit for any space. Their effect is transformative and brightens up any room.
- They are extremely durable. Seamless wall panels are incredibly durable. They last for years without natural cracking or damaging.
- They seamlessly hide natural imperfections on your wall. Are your walls uneven? Stained? Imperfect in any other way? Wall panels are ideal for hiding those not-so-perfect things that might be driving you crazy.
- Seamless Installation. We’ve already mentioned this but the cut-and-glue installation process is perfect for any home decorator, no matter how much experience you have. You won’t have to learn new skills just to put up these panels. The Glue-Up method makes things super easy.
Now, let’s take a look at some FAQs about these panels.
Q: What are seamless wall panels made of?
A: Our seamless wall panels are made from a high-density Expanded Polystyrene (EPS). It’s essentially a light plastic material that can be produced in a wide range of densities.
Q: How are
seamless wall panels installed?
A: These panels are installed using a glue-up method. They’re installed directly to the wall surface using adhesive. This is one of the easiest installation methods when it comes to wall and ceiling decor.
Q: How much do
these wall panels typically cost?
A: Packs of wall panels that cover around 48 square feet cost somewhere between $200 and $300.
Q: What colors are available?
A: The wall panels we have in stock are only available in a plain white color; however, we can paint the tile with any acrylic paint of your choice. If this is something you’re interested in and if you’d like to hear more about pricing, it’s best to contact us for a quote.
With all that said, we here at Decorative Ceiling Tiles are releasing a brand new batch of ceiling tiles, expected for release on November 10th, 2019.
Let’s take a look at some of the most exciting new products featured in that batch.
Here we go:
First thing’s first. If you’re interested in seamless wall panels but don’t know where to start, this $25.00 starter pack is a great introduction to the product. These panels can be painted with acrylic paints so you can see exactly how the product will look in your home. This pack of small samples gives you a great idea of what’s available and in what material.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the full-size options.
This glue-up wall panel is currently priced starting at $199.00 and available for pre-order now. The pack contains 12 tiles covering 48 square feet per pack, made from High Density EPS. There are two tubes of 310 Akfix adhesive available, too. These panels are 23.5" x 23.5” with a weight of 10 pounds per pack.
The Stone design follows the same dimensions as the Ocean designs, only the sequence is more straight in its geometry. As you can see, there are many different options in terms of patterns, textures, and styles available for purchase right through our website. There is no shortage of possibilities for clients who wish to try out seamless decorative wall panels. All that’s left for you to do is give them a try! Spruce up your home environment, walls, aesthetic — everything. We’ll be right there with you.