Upgrade Your Space With Stylish Drop Ceiling Grid Covers
A drop-in tin ceiling tile system can be a great way to give an old ceiling a new look or to hide unsightly construction features such as wiring or plumbing. The process of installing drop-in metal tiles is DIY-friendly, and the grid system you'll need to support the tiles is available to buy at just about any home improvement store. The only problem is that all of those wall angles and cross-pieces on a standard dropped-ceiling grid may not match your beautiful tin ceiling tiles. Not to worry, though, as Decorative Ceiling Tiles has you covered with our wide selection of drop-ceiling grid sleeves! With these products, you can cover a drop ceiling grid with all of the same finishes as our drop-in tin ceiling tiles, so you can get a perfect match.
Ceiling Tile Grid Covers for Every Need
Our ceiling tile grid covers come in shapes to suit just about any situation you may encounter in your drop-in ceiling tile installation:
- Perimeter wall angle sleeves are used where your drop-in system meets the perimeter walls.
- Corner grid sleeves are used where wall angles meet corners.
- Three-way intersection cuffs are used where main T's meet your wall angle.
- Four-way intersection cuffs are used where main and secondary T's meet in the center of the room.
- Main T sleeves are used to cover the main and secondary T's in the center of the room.
You can also order a ceiling grid cover that matches any style of ceiling tile, from simple drop ceiling covers in dozens of different colors to unique patterns that complement more intricate drop-in tin ceiling tiles.
Our drop-ceiling grid covers are also simple to install: They're pre-cut and have peel-and-stick backings, so you can have your new drop ceiling covers in place in no time.
Don't settle for a standard grid system when you can upgrade to our attractive drop ceiling tile covers for an affordable price. Order yours today!