If you’re passionate about the way your home looks, then investing in décor to make your home impressive is probably what you’re about. If you have plain walls, then this makes your home look dull and boring, something that no decorator wants to have. An alternative to dull and boring walls is to panel them, which ultimately makes your home or office look brighter and more spacious.
Paneling walls has been a common option for decorators for some time, and 3D wall panels have been popular too. This is down to their excellent ability to add impressive décor to any space.
What this guide will give you, are the reasons why 3D wall panels are an option worth considering for your home or commercial business. It will also give you choices of 3D wall panels that are popular on the market today.
Why Wall Panels?
Paneling walls provides you with an ultimate decorative solution. If you are adamant on having your home look inspiring, then wall panels offer you the chance to have your space feel warm and welcoming. In addition, it gives you the chance to cover up any flaws your walls may have and also protects them from any potential damage.
When it comes to 3D wall panels, there is no doubting the possibility of them adding charm to your home or office space – and the best part is – is that they can be installed with minimal effort. These panels are created in textured form with repetitive designs.They also have a definite pattern of light and shadow with the use of serious illumination. The textured 3D wall can have many purposes. Other than enhancing walls, they can also be used for making ceilings, furniture, fireplaces, and many other features become the focal point to any room. If this is your desire, then investing in 3D wall panels will help you achieve that.
Where can you place 3D Wall Panels?
3D wall panels can be used anywhere – that’s the beauty of them. Their versatility means that you can install them in places like:
- Homes (houses, apartments, etc)
- And many other commercial settings you wish to install them.
No matter where it is you wish to install them, just know that you’ll be giving your space that amplified beauty in a simple and elegant manner.
Different Types of 3D Wall Panels
3D wall panels come in various forms based on the materials used, including:
- Gypsum 3D Wall Panels: These are extremely versatile when it comes to decorating your interior walls. However, as the material is gypsum, the panels aren’t suitable for outside spaces, due to the strong possibility of moisture ingression. If you are thinking of having gypsum 3D wall panels in places like your office, living room, or bedroom, then know that this is a wonderful match as they can be made into any shape and structure. Fortunately, they are straightforward to install, and they deliver a stunning ambience with lighting.
- Wood 3D Wall Panels: This is an excellent way to boost your interior home décor. This option is an ideal way for you to revert back to nature in this fast-tempo society. Having 3D wood panels installed in your home or commercial setting creates a rural ambience that creates warm and relaxing feelings among you and any visitors you invite. When you’re looking to impart a traditional presence to your interior décor, 3D wood panels can enhance unique decorative performance.
- Metal 3D Wall Panels: Typically, these wall panels are made out of steelor aluminum. Yet, copper and bronze are also metal materials used for 3D wall panels for the metallic glint they provide. When there is lighting, they create a magical environment – so why not consider this option for one of your personal spaces? By being strong and durable, they do come as one of the costliest options available on the market. However, don’t let that completely influence your decision. If you have the budget, this should be a serious contender. If it’s a commercial building that needs decorating or revamping, then know that metal 3D wall panels are incredibly popular for this type of setting.
- Leather 3D Wall Panels: As these panels are made of leather, they are also expensive to install. They are also an option that can blend well with many spaces, but they are specifically popular among offices. By using these panels inside your office, this space can be transformed to a place of royal elegance. This is a reason why these panels would match well inside settings like 5-star nightclubs and casinos. Their ability to create a dark, yet refreshing and luxurious atmosphere is why these panels work well in such environments.
- Bamboo 3D Wall Panels: If you are on a budget, then this may be the option to consider. If you also happen to be an eco-friendly individual, then this may be the perfect match for you. Opting for this form of wall panel will bring a piece of nature to the space in which you want revamped. As they’re light, they can be easily installed and would enhance any personal room – especially a living room or a bedroom.
Installing Wall Panels
Installing 3D wall panels are usually relatively easy to install. This means that if you’re a DIYer, even at the beginner stage, this is a project that would be suitable for you to take on yourself. However, if you’re more comfortable with a professional doing the job, fortunately most wall panels come with a free installation option.
When you have your 3D wall panels installed, it’s good to know that they are then maintenance friendly. Removing dust from the surface using a soft cloth and cleaning with soap and water helps to sustain them to their fullest potential.