Our ceiling rings are manufactured with a dense architectural polyurethane compound (not Styrofoam) that allows it to be semi-flexible and 100% waterproof. This material is delivered pre-primed for paint. It is installed with architectural adhesive and/or finish nails. It can also be finished with caulk, spackle and your choice of paint, just like wood or MDF. A major advantage of polyurethane is that it will not expand, constrict or warp over time with changes in temperature or humidity. It’s safe to install in rooms with the presence of moisture like bathrooms and kitchens. This product will not encourage the growth of mold or mildew, and it will never rot.
- This ceiling rings is fully hand painted by professional artists.
- Finished in metallic colors to match chandeliers, lights fixture and ceiling fans.
- Can be used for interior and exterior settings. Can also be washed.
- This ring is made of polyurethane that last forever.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
Shipping Lead Time
As this is a custom hand painted product, please allow 7 to 10 business days for shipping.
Delivery Lead Time Per Quantities:
Please be advised that this is a hand painted job and is very time consuming, see time per quantities below.
- 1 – 10 Rings: 7 – 10 days.
- 10 – 50 Rings: 15 – 21 days.
- 100 + Rings: 1 – 2 Months.
If exterior setting is chosen, a sealer coat should be applied for protection and durability, $15.00 will be added to the price.
You can choose from two different finish sheen, low luster, which is the default sheen and semi-gloss, an extra finish coat should be applied to obtain a glossy sheen, $15.00 will be added to the price for this service.
Manufacturer Explanation About The Product
- Modeled after original historical patterns and designs.
- Solid urethane for maximum durability and detail.
- Lightweight for quick and easy installation.
- Can be cut, drilled, glued, or screwed.
- Can be used on the interior or exterior settings.
- Will not absorb moisture.
Ceiling medallions, domes and rings are for decorative use only and should never be used to support any type of fixture or structure. Fans and lights must be supported by the electrical box or other means.