Are you looking for wall décor ideas that you can do yourself? If you’re looking for inspiration, you’re in the right place.
It can be depressing when you look around one of your rooms and see nothing but blank space. It’s dull. It’s boring. You just want that space filled with something creative or maybe glamorous and eye-catching. Lucky for you there are plenty of options in which to turn that dull wall into stylish centerpieces.
No matter the style you crave, there are numerous tricks to amp up your walls and bring some personality into your room.
Read the following list to discover wall décor ideas that are sure to add plenty of style to your home.
1. Wall Murals
This option allows you to transform any wall space in your home with art and photo murals, allowing you to turn your walls into a creative space that celebrates you and your interests. Whatever your passion is, murals help your personality shine through your home.
At Decorative Ceiling Tiles, we offer a Fusion program that gives you a lot of choices. This program allows you to choose art or graphics on an abundance of reliable substrates. If you head to our idea library, you have the chance to scan through all of our different options. Or, you can provide your own art and combine it with a varied assortment of adaptable, durable substrates. Choose from metals, woods, and even fiberglass reinforced plastics.
Why Choose Fusion?
- Easy-to-install directly over most surfaces
- No counterbalancing required for unbacked metals
- High impact, abrasion, & chemical resistant properties
- Over a dozen substrate options available
- Hundreds of stock images available
- Custom capabilities
- Low minimum order quantities
- Short lead times
Additional Benefits to Wall Murals:
- Wall murals can boost revenues for commercial spaces. As studies have shown that colors affect emotions, it’s these emotions that drive the sales. If you have large wall decor with bold and bright instead of a blank wall, it invites the customer in while enticing their emotions – leading them to purchases.
- Wall Murals are more efficient than painting. We all know that painting can take a very long time, especially if you need to paint a large wall space. If you take this into account, alongside the time for it to dry, the more appealing wall murals sound. The reason for this is that wall murals are quick and easy to install. When painting, the surface has to be as smooth and even as possible but wall murals have many options for your textured surface.
2. Custom Wall Paneling
The evolution of wall panels has come a long way. While they once felt dated like mid-century installations, they’re now stylish and modern. Today, you’ll see a lot of wall panels offering a whole range of benefits, including high-tech materials, easy installations, and very low-maintenance.
What are the benefits of opting for custom wall paneling?
- Easy Installation: One of the biggest factors preventing people from home improvement projects or at least delaying them is installation. If you decide to take on the home design yourself, you may find it time-consuming and tedious work. On the flip side, if you hire a professional to do the work, you’ll find it to be pretty expensive.
- With wall paneling, you don’t have to worry about either of these scenarios. Tongue-and-groove designs and clipping systems make installation easier than assembling children’s toys. The only requirements are a little spare time and making sure you have the correct dimensions.
- Material Choices:When you think about wall paneling, reclaimed wood is most likely the first material that springs to mind yet it’s not the only material that is available. One common option is melamine which allows for some innovative wall décor and high impact prints. Some of the most advanced designs and materials on the market today are polyurethane panels.
- Protection for Your Walls: Wall panels also serve a functional purpose as they provide easy wall protection against damage. Paneling tends to be impact-resistant and is less likely to get dented and scratched. When the panels do eventually show a little wear and tear, it’s significantly easier to clean or replace a section of the paneling as opposed to repairing drywall.
- Hide Those Unattractive Features: You might be in a position where you have one or numerous sections of your wall that are damaged. If so, wouldn’t it be visually pleasing to be able to patch over those hideous sights with elegant panels? It’s possibly the perfect solution to this issue.
If you’re hooked on the idea of wall panels and feel that this is the right option for you and your home, check out how you can customize your taste on our site.
Which Design Should I Choose?
At Decorative Ceiling Tiles, we have a whole range of options for you to choose from. A lot of our designs have become increasingly popular and have provided customers with creative and elegant walls.
That said, 3D wall panels have become hugely popular during recent years and the trend continues to grow. While the design itself is pleasing to the eye, it’s the 3D aspect that grabs your attention.
One popular 3D design we offer is the 3D Bamboo Panels – an environmentally conscious alternative to less eco-friendly wall panels. Interestingly, the tiles are made of natural bamboo pulp that is renewable and recyclable. They come in a fairly large collection of styles and are incredibly lightweight – meaning they are extremely easy to work with.
Both decorative wall options are available for you and they are more than manageable for a DIY project. As listed, both options are incredibly easy to install and they require very little maintenance.
When it comes to DIY wall decor, simplicity is not only defined by easy installation but the level of maintenance. As you can tell, both murals and wall panels let you transform a room, creating a stunning and inspired space without a lot of effort to create a look that lasts.