Why Faux-Tin Ceilings Instead of Real Metal?
Faux/fake tin is made to look like metal and install like plastic.
- Affordability: Due to the materials used in decorative faux-tin ceiling tiles, we’re able to provide a high-quality look for your home at a much lower price.
- No echo: Softer surfaces do not bounce sound off as in the case of real metal.
- Lightweight: PVC and styrene are lighter than our tin, aluminum, or solid copper.
- Easy install: Light weight, direct glue-up or drop-in application, and easy-to-cut tiles make the installation process easier than real tin.
- Class A fire-rated: Our PVC ceiling tiles are approved for commercial installation in restaurants, hotels, and stores. When you shop in our store, you get only the best faux-tin ceiling tiles for your project.
Top Ideas for How to Use Faux Tin
There are many ways you can use our PVC ceiling tiles. Here are the three most popular ones:
- Ceilings: Whether at your home or business, you can use these tiles on your ceiling to make it look more beautiful. We have hundreds of options online for you to choose from. Our customers have sent us these images; use them for your inspiration. We have helped people with residential and commercial spaces to improve the look of their rooms and offices.
- Walls and backdrops: Are you a photographer looking for a fresh background or just want to accent a wall? These tiles are perfect for this, and installation is simple. Here are some examples of that.
- >Kitchen backsplashes: We offer many options for backsplashes, but if you love our faux-tin tiles, the best ones to use will be our 24 x 48 panels.
2 Ways to Install Faux-Tin Ceiling Tiles
- Glue-up Installation
- Drop-in Installation
FAQ About Faux-Tin Ceiling Tiles
When you buy your faux tiles from our website, we give you more than just the materials you need. We also give you all of the advice you need to buy and install the best possible faux-tin ceiling tiles for your project. Whether you want the classic look of aluminum in your home or you are more partial to colored ceiling tiles, we have you covered.
Take the time to look over our collection of faux ceiling tiles and we are certain that you will find the perfect look for your home or office. Remember to utilize the installation resources on our site, and don’t be afraid to contact us if you have any questions.