- 3D Embossed Design
- 4 Sizes Available (please click to view)
- Tin Look & No Metal Echo!
- Easy Glue Up Installation
- Cuts With Scissors
- Will Not Rust
- Light Weight
- Delivery Time (3-14 business days)
- Pattern size and depth demonstration ( click here )
The WC70 Cross-N-Diamond is one of our most popular faux-tin backsplash rolls. The tiny crosses enclosed in raised diamonds impart a Gothic-style touch to a traditionally decorated room. Available finishes range in hue from a brilliant White Pearl to a deep Brass, while our Antique Silver, Antique Brass, and Antique Gold have a two-tone look that adds even more depth. Easy to install and maintain, these rolls are a simple way to add a complex look of interest to any room.
1) 25 ft x 2 ft Roll = 50 square feet coverage @ $2.58 per square foot (Best Value)
2) 15 ft x 2 ft Roll = 30 square feet coverage @ $3.30 per square foot
3) 10 ft x 2 ft Roll = 20 square feet coverage @ $3.70 per square foot
4) 30 ft x 2 ft Roll = 60 Square feet coverage @ $2.58 per square foot
Helpful Images and Information
(patterns and colors shown below are examples and may not be the specific product for sale on this page):
1.Pattern Size and Depth Demonstration
The first image is to help you understand the pattern size and depth of the product above (the color in this image is antique copper)
2. Finished Project Images
The images below may be for different patterns, if you like the pattern on the image click on it and you will be taken to the product displayed on the image.
Image below shows WC 20 White Pearl faux tin backsplash roll installed in a kitchen.
Image below is WC 20 Antique Silver faux tin backsplash roll installed in a kitchen
Except selected colors, this item is made to order in India and returns are not allowed. Consider ordering samples first to check quality and finish. Consider ordering from our stock items to get the product faster, at a discount and also have the ability to return them within 30 days.
The image may not reflect current shade of our tiles. There is a difference in shade from batch to batch and we do not guarantee that the colors will match. We strongly recommend ordering the entire quantity with overages in one order. If you are trying to match an old order, please send images before placing an order. Please order a sample to get current color.