1) Calculate square footage of your ceiling/wall area to be covered - Lets say that your room is a rectangular room. Measure 2 sides, the shorter side and the longer side and multiply those 2 numbers. Example: This could be 12 and 16 so you would multiply 12x16=192 Square feet.
2) Enter your ceiling/wall area in square feet - In the calculator below, click on the 0 and type in your area in square feet from step 1, in our example that would be 192, your number will most likely be different. Click on Calculate, minimum number of Faux tin panels will appear.
3) Add 15 % Overage - We highly recommend you add 15% to your minimum number of panels needed, this allows for waste factor, mistakes and will give you some tiles for the "just in case" moment. ( On your home/office calculator enter the minimum number of tiles needed, press +,15 % and your total number should appear.) From our example in step #1 we would use 140 in the calculator above and gotten 24 tiles if we add 15% to that, we get 27.6 total with 15%.
4) Order Your Faux Tin Ceiling Panels
- Faux Tin Panels 24" x 48" (drywall, plywood, stucco, popcorn etc.)
5) Read or Watch Installation Insctructions
- Installation Video Tutorial
Please write to us via the form below or call 1-866-297-0380 if you have any questions or concerns.