- Ceiling Medallion is fully hand painted by a professional artist.
- Finished in metallic colors to match chandeliers, lights fixture and ceiling fans.
- Can be used for interior and exterior settings. Can also be washed.
- Medallion is made of polyurethane that last forever.
- Center Hole option available and it’s Free!
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty
Shipping Lead Time
As this is a custom hand painted product, please allow 7 to 10 business days for shipping.
Delivery Lead Time Per Quantities:
Please be advised that this is a hand painted job and is very time consuming, see time per quantities below.
- 1 – 10 Medallions: 7 – 10 days.
- 10 – 50 Medallions: 15 – 21 days.
- 100 + Medallions: 1 – 2 Months.
If exterior setting is chosen, a sealer coat should be applied for protection and durability, $10.00 will be added to the price.
You can choose from two different finish sheen, low luster, which is the default sheen and semi-gloss, an extra finish coat should be applied to obtain a glossy sheen, $10.00 will be added to the price for this service.
Center Hole Drilling
Some of our ceiling medallions come with no center hole from factory, we offer the service of drilling the hole for free (please be advise that item can not be returned), Just measure your electric box or installation place and choose center hole size for your medallion on product options, we will cut it for you.
How to fit the Canopy in your new Medallion
In most of the ceiling medallions, the design close to the center area allow to place a canopy wider than the inside diameter that come from factory, that's the maximum diameter that a canopy can fit, a small design area around the hole might be covered but you save the canopy (recommended), other option is to replace your canopy for a smaller one that fits the inside diameter.
Manufacturer Explanation About The Product
- Modeled after original historical patterns and designs.
- Solid urethane for maximum durability and detail.
- Lightweight for quick and easy installation.
- Can be cut, drilled, glued, or screwed.
- Can be used on the interior or exterior settings.